How to attach the magnet sheet
- The magnet sheet has a cut from the beginning.It can be easily torn off by folding it by hand several times along the fold line, and the white side is double-sided tape.
- Refer to the photo and cut into 5 pieces so that they are 2x2 in size.
- Then cut them in half and the last piece into four.
- Arrange the torn pieces in a key shape as shown in the photo.
- When the white paper is peeled off, it becomes an adhesive tape.
- With the adhesive side down, stick it on the four corners of the plate with the key shape, and installation is complete.
- Because it is a magnet that can be easily removed while driving if it is attached to the outside of the car. Never stick it on a running car Please.
- Never paste it within the reach of children Please.It may fall and hit your child, resulting in unexpected injury.
- Please be sure to use all of this one set for each plate. If you do not install a certain number of magnets, the magnetic force cannot withstand the weight of the plate and there is a danger that it will fall off the wall.
- Since the magnet sheet is small, there is a risk of accidental ingestion. Store in a place that is absolutely out of the reach of children Please be careful.
- Magnets may lose their magnetic force if exposed to high temperatures for extended periods of time. Not suitable for use outdoors or on hot walls Please note that.